Monday, May 2, 2011

A Look Into the Past

Here are some things I've made over the past couple of years.


Homecoming Dress back in high school. The first dress I made using a commercial pattern. 
A pillow I made for my cousin's birthday. She saw a pillow at Khols that she liked but it was $30 and I told her I'd make one just like it for her birthday. 
Printed corduroy high-waisted skirt. 
Wool coat I made from fabric I took from my great aunt's old coat.
Fabric scarf I made for a Christmas present.
Mrs. Lovette Halloween costume

Mrs. Lovette Halloween costume

Mrs. Lovette Halloween costume

Wedding Shower cake for Beth & Ryan
Birthday Cake for Margret and Leslie
Fred the Chicken before it was roasted
 Final project for patterning and drapping

 Final project for patterning and drapping



No comments:

Post a Comment