1/2 c blue berries
2 or 3 large strawberries
3/4 c yogurt
3/4+ c milk
1/3 c crushed iced
1. Cut up bananas into slices and add to blender
2. Cut strawberries into 1/4 or 1/6, this will make it easier on the blender.
3. Then add in blueberries, yogurt, milk, and ice.
4. Blend for about 30 seconds and stir with a spoon to taste test.
5. You can then add in milk or more berries if you need.
Directions with pictures and details:
Then add in blueberries, yogurt, and strawberries to the blender.
You can then add in milk or more berries if you need. Add a little, blend it about 15 seconds more then taste. I often find that I need a little of something. Then pour into a cup and it's ready to drink as is, though I like to put mine in the freezer for about 5 minutes to make it a little bit chilled.